GET WET PASS
Its time to get wet! Learning should be easy and affordable–especially if you are a beginner wanting to learning for the first time or if you would like to refresh the basics in a private setting! Due to popular demand, Terminus Wake Park is now offering customers the opportunity to learn how to wakeboard on the Sesitec System 2.0 cable by RESERVATION ONLY!
- Learn to get up and ride in a private setting on our System 2.0 from our coaches!
- ZERO WAIT TIME! MORE RIDE TIME! Enjoy exclusive time on the water with friends and family.
- All rental gear is included in your reservation (helmet, Coast Guard Approved life jacket, wakeboard).
- Get Wet Passes are $25.00 each and include:
- 20-minute session per reservation.
- Customers can reserve as many sessions as they wish.
- A 20-minute Get Wet Pass only allows 1 rider at a time with 1 set of rental gear (wakeboard, helmet, vest).
Reserve your GET WET PASS by CLICKING HERE!
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Can’t make it? Changed your mind? Just found out you are allergic to fun? If you need to cancel your registration, our staff must be notified at least 24 hours before your reservation. If we are notified 24 hours prior to your beginner lesson, you will be offered a rain check to reschedule your lesson on a later date or we will refund you. However, if you do not notify us 24 hours ahead of time, you will not be issued a refund. We will make every attempt to run every session. However, if a cancellation is necessary on our part (due to weather conditions, mechanical issues, etc.), our staff will notify you by phone and e-mail to reschedule your reservation!
For questions or more info, please e-mail email@example.com!