COVID – 19
- Online bookings required to eliminate contact onsite and control capacity.
- No Aqua Park at this time.
- Social distancing required. There are signs throughout the park, designated spaces marked on the ground to wait in line 6ft apart, and our staff will be reminding people to space out. All picnic tables and beanbags have been removed, so customers must bring their own chairs/blankets.
- Capacity is limited to 20 riders per lake per hour.
- Customer screening will take place at check in with temperature checks and a questionnaire.
- Our sanitation process includes frequently cleaning surfaces and areas like restrooms and changing rooms. Our wakeboard handles are cleaned between each use. The rental gear goes through an extensive disinfectant process between each use.
- The water is tested regularly by the county.
- The water is kept as dark as possible using blue & black dyes that help prevent UV light from growing algae.
- Beneficial bacteria is also added to the water to help fight algae.
- Blue gill & grass carp feed on underwater growth and insects.
- Using the lake (riding/splashing around/stirring the water with the WaveRunner) implements new oxygen into the water, helping it stay healthy and fight bacteria.
- A well continuously pumps in fresh ground water.
- A third party does any spot treatments to the water as necessary.
“I was in with the same group as Melanie Dotson King's review. We had a group of apx. 20 kids. The staff was great getting us all checked in and ready for our time slot. We all decided to do another session and once again the staff worked great getting all of kids checked back in. Very friendly and great patience with all of us. Great place for the kids to have some fun and burn some energy. Would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to have fun.”Karen C.
“Incredible facility! This place is amazing... Knowledgable, kind staff and great features and design set up. Really enjoyed having 2 separate lakes with the cables running in opposite rotational paths. Great variety of new skills to work on and was fun to bounce back and forth to change things up through out the day. Definitely a place I could spend some serious time at. Cant wait to get back!”Kimberly W.
“This place is amazing... Me my two boys(5&10), my best friend and her son(9) drove from Decatur Ga and enjoyed our day. We went and sat Aug 29th,the free for all, and had a blast the staff was wonderful, especially a man by the name of Chase. He personally introduced himself and told me about the different courses that would be good for us and our boys since this was our first time. They had a ball. We spent all day out there and even won some of the free stuff the were giving away. That was our first but it won't be our last. Thanks Terminus Wake Park for a wonderful time and experience.”Renee C.