Frequently Asked Questions
How many guests are needed to book a birthday party?
- Wakeboarding: minimum of 5, maximum of 10
- Aqua Park: minimum of 10, maximum of 60
***Family/Friends who are at the party to spectate only are not counted in the party quantity.
How old do participants need to be to participate?
Participants must be 5 years old and know how to swim.
What if I need to add additional guests to my party?
- You may add participants to your party as long as there is availability and it does not surpass our maximum capacity. Please see the website for prices per person based on your party package.
Can I add food/drink to my party?
- Yes! For $6 per person we provide pizza and soda for your party guests! While booking, please let us know how many food packages you would like to add to your reservation when prompted. If your party is already booked, email email@example.com with your name, date/time of party, and what you would like to add. All changes must be finalized 48 hours prior to the event.
What if some of my guests don’t show up?
- After the first 10 participants for Aqua Park or first 5 participants for wakeboarding, we will give out vouchers for any guest thats don’t show up (up to 5 vouchers per party). These vouchers can be used for anyone to come back and play on the Aqua Park or wakeboard another day (depending on what party was booked).
Can I bring birthday desserts?
- Yes! While we do not allow other outside food, drinks, or coolers, we welcome you to celebrate accordingly! We would be more than happy to keep your dessert cool for you, whether it be in the air conditioning or in a refrigerator/freezer.
Can our party order food from the Snack Bar?
- Yes! Our snack bar has several food and drink options such as energy drinks, sparkling waters, chips, candy and more. As a perk to having a party at Terminus Wake Park we allow parties to have an exclusive Snack Bar tab for their guests. The tab will be under the guest of honor’s name. Anything purchased the day of your party is 10% off!
Can I decorate?
- Yes! You are more than welcome to bring any decorations you would like but please no confetti, glitter, silly string or candles (other than for the cake). The party tables (2 rectangular picnic tables) are inside an open, metal container. Magnets work best with banners and wall decorations. Balloon weights are recommended, as the wind is not forgiving!
I need special accommodations, who do I tell?
What if it rains the day of our party?
- The park will continue to operate in the case of rain, but will shut down temporarily if lightning is within 10 miles of the property. In the case of a lightning delay, all passes are frozen until lightning is outside of 10 miles and the park reopens.
- If the park has to shut down for the rest of the day due to weather, rain-check passes will be issued, but participants must be present to collect their issued rain-check.
Who needs to fill out a waiver?
- Before the party, we ask that you direct every participants’ parent(s) to www.terminuswakepark.com. At the top of this website, there is an Online Waiver tab. This is required for every single participant. If a participant has been here before, they will be in our system, however, if it has been over a year, their waiver will have expired.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of all participants in your party within 48 hours of your party. A team member will communicate back with you as to who has or has not filled out their waiver. This will help in the organization of your visit with us, as well as allow us to work efficiently when you get here to check in.
What if I have to cancel or reschedule my birthday party?
7 days – full refund of deposit
48hrs or more – 50% of deposit
less than 48hrs – no refund of deposit
A party may reschedule at any time up until a week of your party.
What if there is bad weather?
The park will operate in the case of rain but will shut down temporarily if lightning is within 10 miles of the property.
If Terminus Wake Park closes down during your party due to lightning within 10 miles, all party passes are frozen until lightning is outside of 10 miles and the park reopens. If the lightning does not pass within an hour, then your party will receive Rain Check passes for the remaining amount of your party’s time to use at a later date but participants must be present to collect their issued rain-check.
If Terminus Wake Park closes before your party begins, you will receive priority in rescheduling your party to a later date, or you will be credited the amount of your deposit paid onto your account to use however you may choose (towards passes, pro shop, etc).
How do I know that my event is confirmed at Terminus Wake Park?
- Once you agree to the terms and conditions and pay your 50% deposit, your event is confirmed with us. You will receive a confirmation email, outlining the details of your event.